- Teams must ensure that Coaches and players are given information on social distancing protocols,hand washing, etc. http://www.manitoba.ca/covid19/restoring/guidance.html
- Coaches will be expected to advise their players that daily self- screening is required before attending the facility and they are prohibited from attending and participating if they have COVID- 19 symptoms.
- Participants will not be allowed to enter the facility through the main doors until 30 minutes prior to
their ice times.
- Coaches and players must adhere to all guidelines as outlined in the Province’s Team Sports and Other Recreational Activities Phase 3 Guidelines
- Coaches and players must use the self- screening tool before entering the facility.
- All attendees (Coaches, players, spectators) must stay home when ill and are not allowed entry if they are ill with COVID- 19 symptoms.
- Traffic flow will be clearly laid out and distancing markers in place for controlled entry and exit.
- Sign in staff will advise you on traffic flow, relative to the purpose of your visit.
- Congregation will be actively discouraged
- All persons must wear a mask upon entering building. Participants and coaches may remove masks before going on ice surface.
- All persons entering the facility must sanitize their hands immediately upon entry. Frequent handwashing and use of sanitizer are strongly encouraged will visiting the facility.
- Participants are encouraged to arrive “ready to play”. For example, arrive in full gear, applicable to activity.
- Participants will be expected to follow distancing markers and seat assignments in dressing rooms.
- Each team will be considered a cohort and if there is a positive case the whole cohort will have to quarantine until all players within the group are deemed fit to play.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY FOR THE FACILITY IS ¼ OF REGULAR CAPACITY (NOT including players & coaches)
- MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE per session is 46 participants or 23 per team (20 players & 3 coaches)
- ONLY TWO DRESSING ROOMS PER GROUP WILL BE AVAILABLE (One for each team).
- A Coach/Instructor must be in the dressing room with the participants at all times.
- Only one parent/guardian is allowed in the dressing room per participant.
- Only washroom facilities within the assigned dressing room may be used.
- Showers may be used at this time.
- Coaches & players must follow designated pathways and remain in dressing room until the designated ice time and/or departure.
- Congregating or standing in hallways or common areas is not permitted at this time.
- Seats that can be used in the bleachers and other seating areas will be marked for appropriate distance.
- Water fountains/drink machines are not available at this time so participants should bring their own labeled water bottle(s).
- All users are required to remove skates/equipment and leave the facility within 15 minutes so that the rooms can be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND OTHER USERS, ANY VIOLATION OF THESE PROTOCOLS BY PARTICIPANTS (COACHES, PLAYERS OR SPECTATORS) MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF FUTURE BOOKINGS.
© 2020 Powered by TEAMLINKT